Thursday, November 8, 2007

Welcome Adam!!!

OK, so I told you guys I wanted to bring on guest blogger's, well I have one. Below is a post by Adam Hudson. I have known Adam for a little over a year. We met during an internship at our state senators office.

Adam has to be one of the smartest and coolest people I know. He is currently attending Stanford and is very active in several peace groups on campus. His post below is in regards to a rally that one of his groups is organizing. The rally is to raise awareness about former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld coming to the Hover Institute. The Hover Institute is a Republican "think tank" on Stanford campus. As you can imagine numerous students are upset by Rumsfelds appointment to the Hover Institute, since they feel Rumsfeld helped push the war in Iraq on the country and thus he does not represent the values of Stanford University. Adam and many other Stanford students are holding a rally today to help raise awareness about Rumsfeld coming to Stanford and hopfully they will rasie enough suport to get Rumsfeld kicked off campus!

I hope you enjoy listening to Adam's views.

No comments: