Monday, October 29, 2007

Lets Have A Debate

Ok so when I first started this blog I didn't know what to expect. I didn't really know where I wanted it to go. Yet over the past few weeks I have come to discover what I want this blog to be about. I want it to live up to its name "Young Minds Can Think." I want it to be an open place for several young people to write their ideas down and let other young people (and I guess older people...forever young, right???) read what they have to say.

Lets make this a place for debate and disscusion. Let it be a place for us to develop our points of view and engage in civil agruements with other smart people from our generation who might, just on ocashion disagree with us.

In the furture I hope to have on some gust blogers. Other young people who have a complelty new persective on the World. You might agree or disagree with them...but we should listen to them. Feel free to post a response to one of my posts, so your voice can be heard!

No comments: