Saturday, October 13, 2007

Their is nothing to do!!!

It seems like I'm going to have another one of those nights. I have a group of friends and nothing to do. I live in a city where the motto is "Where families come first". Yet it seems that mayor believes that families are only made up of peppy little five year olds. I say this because the only community events this city ever holds are for small children. I like art shows in the town square, just as long as I am not expected to do finger painting... I did graduate elementary school after all.

There is not a whole lot for a teen to do here. Their are the movies (if you have $10 to spend on a ticket) and their is bowling. Oh, and their is my personal favorite sitting outside in the town square until all hours of the night thinking of things to do. You might be saying "well your a young person go out and party, have fun, stop complaining". Well the party sense isn't quite my thing...so what is their left for me to do?

Why do cities constantly forget to provide any entertainment to teens of their communities. Do they think that any group of teens gathered together means instant crime, because let me tell you it doesn't. I'm a good teen and a responsible person and I want my community to do things for my age group!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, the joys of living in Concord. What delinquents we are.

Gera said...

You could always go crazy...slip chocolate into ppls drinks...

Rebecca Barrett said...

ok...that statement sounds creepy if you don't know the story behind it...